Attorney MeLampy has 26 years of experience in civil litigation, trials to verdict and appellate work in State and Federal courts in Michigan in the following areas:
- Commercial and Contract Law
- Real Estate, Construction and Condominium Law
- Tort and Insurance Defense Law
- Probate Disputes and actions
Bradley J. MeLampy was born in Detroit, Michigan. He was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 1982.
- Bachelor of Arts degree, 1979, Phi Beta Kappa, Indiana University-Bloomington; Juris Doctor, 1982, Indiana University-Bloomington.
- Mr. MeLampy is licensed to practice law in the state of Michigan, and is admitted and practices in the US District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- American Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Michigan (Member)
- Washtenaw County Bar Association (President, 2009-2010)
- Washtenaw Circuit Court Case Evaluation (Panel Member 1995 - present)
- Washtenaw County/Eastern Michigan University Legal Resource Center (Director)
- Community Day Care & Preschools, Inc. (past Board Chair)
- Bryant-Pattengill Ann Arbor School Improvement Team (past Board Chair)
- Ann Arbor Community Rec-Ed soccer (Coach)