Born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Mr. Schriemer was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 1974. After experience as a senior attorney in a major corporation and as the chief executive officer of a national telecommunications management company, Mr. Schriemer joined Conlin, McKenney & Philbrick in 1987.
Mr. Schriemer has been honored by recognition in "The Best Lawyers in America" in the areas of corporate law and securities/capital market law.
- Duke University, J.D. (1974)
- University of Michigan, M.B.A. (1991)
- University of Michigan, B.A. (1971)
- Grand Rapids Junior College, Associate of Arts (1969)
- State Bar of Michigan (1974)
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ann Arbor Charter Township Planning Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals
Past Member and Chair
- Lawrence Technological University
Adjunct Professor (2001-2003)
- Steven M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan