Chris L. McKenney was born in Michigan and moved to Ann Arbor while still in grade school. He graduated from Ann Arbor High School, and continued his education locally, attending the University of Michigan. He was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 1962. He is currently a senior partner and Chairman of Conlin, McKenney & Philbrick, P.C., and has been practicing law with the firm since 1962.
Mr. McKenney enjoys a listing as a corporate lawyer in “The Best Lawyers in America.”
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, M.B.A.
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Business Administration
- State Bar of Michigan (1962)
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Washtenaw United Way
Past Chair, Leadership Giving Association for Washtenaw County
- Ann Arbor Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
Board of Directors Experience
- Ann Arbor Trust Company and its successors, including Key Bank, Michigan — Former Director
- TrustCorp, Inc. (merged into KeyCorp), Toledo, Ohio — Former Director
- United Bank & Trust, Washtenaw — Former Director
- United Bancorp, Inc., publicly held Michigan bank holding company — Former Director
- Brazeway, Inc., Adrian, Michigan, privately held manufacturing company — Director
- RIMA Manufacturing Company, Hudson, Michigan, private manufacturing company — Director
- Past service as a director of multiple client corporations