Born and raised in Spencerville, Ohio, Curtiss Flexter graduated from the University of Michigan in 2010. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami in 2013. After practicing law in Florida for one year, he moved to Michigan and was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 2015.
Mr. Flexter’s practice focuses primarily on insurance defense, general tort liability, insurance coverage litigation, and commercial litigation.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. (2013)
- University of Michigan (2010)
- State Bar of Michigan (2015)
- State Bar of Florida (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association